Benefit from the CROUS grant
Being a student at the Ecole Camondo you can benefit from CROUS advantages.
- You are aged under 28 on September 1st of the academic year for which you are applying
- You are following a course of study at an academic institution that accepts grant-holders.
- You have been resident in France for tax purposes for at least two years.
Based on your parents’ income, the number of siblings, and the geographical distance between the educational establishment and your home, you may be eligible for a grant awarded on social grounds.
To find out if you may be eligible, go to click here
Scholarship holders based on social criteria can:
- financial assistance during schooling
- be exempted from subscription to the student social security tax
- benefit from priority in being allotted a CROUS student accommodation